From:
frhinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:23:35 -0600
Hi Bob,
Can I donate a species from MN? I have no idea what a land,
tree or freshwater snail species is, as I have no
interesrest in other than sae shells. These were collected
by me in a southeastern MN state park this fall while trout
fishing. They were on some kind of weed about four feet
tall, that caused itching when touched. I will send you at
least 6 if you will tell me the name. Any other takers?
Fred in MN, Phred to Phrends.

----------
> From: Robert (Bob) Granda <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Have Author But No Date
> Date: Thursday, November 12, 1998 12:32 PM
>
> Hello Again,
>
> Hope your weather is better than what you described.  One
other question.  Do
> you
> collect land snails, and do you have any spares from New
Mexico??  Am working
> on a display that is probably a couple of years away from
completion on the
> land
> snails of the USA - every state.  Am trying to obtain at
least five species
> from every state.  Will trade or purchase for them if
possible.