From:
Ardeth K Hardin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:57:15 -0600
Sarah, I will have my friends scout the beach and see if they have seen any
live epitoniidaes.  I think they arrive today.  When are you leaving for
Sanibel?  The beach changes so much each year not to mention day to day.
But do try all the places I mentioned.If you go to what I call City Park or
Algiers (the road off gulf drive) be sure and go to the left and look in
tide pools made at low tide.  Low tides seem to be all early morning last of
December and January. We all know wnat you want for Xmas--to photograph the
live epitoniidaes. We should have our phone in the afternoon of December
30th. Call me.  Have answering machine.
Ardeth