From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 16:39:26 -0800
Bobbi's question emphasizes why I keep encouraging everyone to adopt the
convention of including their location with their signature.  It would be nice
and facilitate ease of communication among us if we adopted conventions like
this as well as common terninology and definitions (see my communiqué of 13
Dec. requesting suggestions on terminology).  I'll be hapy to publish monthly
updates of our agreed to conventions and terminology.

Marlo
Florida