From:
Mary Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 05:04:03 -0500
welcome Jorge
muricidae are quite popular to collectors
i'm sorry to hear that shelling is not very popular in Mexico
you have plenty of company at conch-l here
do you by chance find some very large ark shells like 4 in long or bigger?
if so maybe we can trade. there are several species' of murex here.
Mary
Florida