From:
Mary Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:54:19 -0500
wow answers to prayer. i have been praying for the health of the rivers for
so long, without any money and not having a science degree i feel like there
is not much personally i could do so i relied on the power of prayer.i
believe the almighty will move and oneday i might be in a position to help
directly
this is a grand christmas present to see that rivers are recovering
mary
florida