From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:17:43 -0800
Okay...

I figure as long as everyone else is being fitted for straight jackets I
might as well get mine.

I used to dream about shell collecting a lot more when I was diving
(IRL).  The dreams always varied but it was always in the same places,
under the same conditions...diving in shallow water around old broken
down pilings, stormy weather whipping up whitecaps.  I always found big,
gorgeous unnamed cowries...a few here...a few there...until I had bags
full! But there was always a hole in one bag so I'd get to shore with
only half the catch.

Here's the rub...I'm a pecten collector!

(I'll take a nice padded room, too, please!)

Kim Hutsell