From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:02:22 -0500
We must be in a stone-throwing frame of mind these days!

I don't recall seeing anything remotely akin to hurtful humor
(which, of course, is an oxymoron) in this 'joke.'

You CAN'T pick a thousand of a rare shell! You might pick up a
thousand of a COMMON shell, but not a rare one. Again, see
the article in my last post on Money Cowries. They were brought back
by the tons!... and still the species thrives!

So, let's try to mellow at bit. I've had enough 'jokes' pulled on me
that I'm not too concerned about the pie-in-the-face anguish.

Aloha,

makuabob (a.k.a. The Joker?)