From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:22:46 -0800
A wonderful elaboration.  Whether it's buying, trading or collecting, if
we support the market, we support the desimation of species countries are
trying to preserve.  Know the restrictions before you acquire.  Bill, do
you want to volunteer to create a list of restrictions by county on the
Jacksonville web page.  Conch-Lers from each country (or state) could
feed you the data.  It would be a wonderful addition to a super fine web
page.  (Sorry in advance for putting you on the spot.)

Marlo
Florida