From:
Peter Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:35:15 -0500
If you want a short cut to the proposed legislation in any legislative
session that may effect shells or their environment contact state
departments like Environmental Protection or Fish and Game.  Talk to the
Commissioner's office for each of these Departments.  They will have someone
who reviews proposed legislation and recommends pass/ought not to pass to
the appropriate legislative committee.
If any one wants this info for Maine I can help as I work for Dept. of
Enviro. Protection (but in the section that deals with underground oil tanks
not water quality).