From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:49:43 -0700
Bill,

You're getting as touchy as Lynn and she has a bad, bad tooth ache for an
excuse!  I copied the three sites you sent but I won't be able to look at
then until later.  The new machine arrived today and I am trying to clean
the stuff out of this old one so I can transfer and not have to redo
everything.  I think it is a lost cause, but I have to try.

Boy, I sure did not intend for the entire Conch-L see me telling the gal in
Australia how she could get around her country's export laws!  It had been
so long since I heard from her I assumed she was just going to forget
sending shells back in trade.  I didn't mind.  Unlike you I am not really
running out of room but I felt really good when the shells I sent arrived
on Christmas eve and she was all worked up over them.  Nothing expensive
but a bunch of small stuff she did not have.  When she ran into trouble
with sending me a box I figured it was no big deal.  Sure am glad I wasn't
talking bad about DuPont or anything.  As soon as I tell myself to try and
keep my big mouth shut on Conch-L I do something like that!

I'm outta here, got to copy files so I can get into the scanning business!

Tom