From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:50:57 -0500
Sorry, folks,

Tom Watters where are you?  I have used 2 addresses
([log in to unmask] and osu.edu) and they both get kicked back saying
it's too ambiguous. I know I'm ambiguous.  It keeps me and others on our toes.

I'm out observing the elusive fiddler crabs of Cedar Key today for a new
exhibit in the museum. It is indeed unfortunate that the only known
population of this species in the area frequents the flats in juxtaposition
to a little tavern with ale so cold it hurts your teeth.  And this February
heatwave down here is killing us.  The high 70's every day.  It's rough.
This meterological event, coupled with the rigors of intense fiddler crab
research, tends to make one very thirsty.  Anyway, no need to reply today.
I won't be back to work until tomorrow AM.  Just provide your email
address.  Your recent mailing arrived safe and sound, but I don not have
comments yet.
Kurt