From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:30:44 -0800
YES!
I'd like to see where the people I'm talking to are from.
Not only is it interesting to realize you can talk to anyone
anywhere in the world by e-mail instantly, but sometimes
thier information is area-specific. (eg...when they say
the've been collecting something in thier area...? or "these
are the laws for...")

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada