From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:52:41 -0500
Okay group, when we are done discussing Homo sapiens (that odd, perplexing
creature), maybe I could get some of you to slip me a little insider
information. We live in Tallahassee, Florida and are now close to buying a
boat (well, the bank is buying it, but they will let us use it). I was
wondering if any of you had any experience diving in the Florida Panhandle
area. I have heard the diving is pretty good off Destin, but there seems to
be little information available on other areas. Before we sign on the
dotted line, I'd love to get some feedback from some of you who may have
done some diving in the area. As an example: How far offshore do you need
to go to get to the good spots? Generally, how is the visibility? Stuff
like that.

Well, I would like to thank in advance any and all who respond. I will
state again that finding Conch-L is one of the best things that's happened
to me. I have met some wonderful people already and will probably get to
know many more over time. I hope I will one day be able to contribute as
much to the group as I have gotten from being a subscriber.

Thanks again!

Jim Miller
Tallahassee, Florida