From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:18:10 +0000
Dear Barb and Ferreter and all;
        You may have noticed that now i am not in need of transliteration,
titration, or substitution any longer - i use the "text only" setting,
instead of the "text and HTML" one, which should work for all systems
and computers IN THEORY, but in practice doesn't.
        Remaining firmly off-topic (and earning the eternal ire of the list,
i'm sure!!), my faith in Macs is once again affirmed - i crashed my
system QUITE well last Friday, and thought everything was gone gone gone
- but a computer genius friend came over, whipped out a utilities
program, and repaired the works in just a few minutes.  I'm sure that if
i had a Bill Gates machine,  everything not on my website would be history...
Re-wired in Canada,
Ross M.
Ross Mayhew:    Schooner Specimen Shells:    Http://www.schnr-specimen-shells.com
"We Specialize in the Unusual"
Phone: (902)-876-2241
But try to find Something for EVERYONE!!  (so "come on down"!!)