From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 22:12:16 -0800
In his discussion of shell dealers, Paul Calloman wrote:
What price Conus milneedwardsi now? 20 dollars a piece here in Japan.

If you are indeed serious, may I be the first, Paul, in a long line of
folks that would be more than happy to send you a couple of spare twenties
for a couple of nice (if not gem) milneedwardsi? Please let me know where
to send the money, okay? Along with my undying gratitude.

Best regards,
Jim (first of many)

Jim Miller
Tallahassee, Florida