From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:48:12 -0800
>I have a Conus milneedwardsi  from the mozambique channel dredged by
>russians in 86, it's 143mm , gem perfect, you can have it for $600.00 or
>trade for a primo conus primus.

Hi MJ & PSB,

I surely do appreciate the offer of the C. milneedwardsi, but at 30 times
the price of my original $20 investment, I think I will have to pass. Main
reason is we just bought a boat (well, the bank bought it and is letting us
use it while they make a nice profit) -- a 17 ft. Boston Whaler ($20,000+
-- arrrghh!). Still, we had to do it, we were so tired of everyone else
coming back from diving with huge Atlantic Deer Cowries, Lion's Paws,
Spondylus and even a Cassis madagascariensis!

Once I get the boat paid off (that will be in 15 years), let's touch base
again. If you are ever up in the Panhandle/Big Bend area, give me a shout.
I'd be glad to take you for a shelling trip (once we figure out where the
shells are).

Thanks again! Best regards,
Jim
850-877-9438 (just in case you find yourselves in the area)

Jim Miller
Tallahassee, Florida