From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:38:37 -0000
Some other details of this story , the "Child" is 1 1/2 yrs. old , was in a
stroller (this would indicate that the "Child" was under the control of or
in parental supervision). and worse of all , two of the three otters are
pregnant.
I do like the tiger cage idea , but only for the parents.
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804