From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:19:01 -0700
James,

I sent you a picture of Arene cruentata (scanned out of the Audubon
Field Guide) but I could not remember which address was the one you
couldn't receive images with.  So if you didn't get it let me know and
give me the other address to try.  I used the owl85@juno address.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA