From:
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:11:08 -0700
Helmut,

I can tell you what you will get out of joining COA.  First you will get
a great magazine with color images of shells, four times a year.  Next
you will be part of an organization that actively promotes an interest
in shells and conservation as well as providing money for study grants.
Plus you will know that you are doing a small part to support the
organization that provides the Conch-L arena for us all.  The magazine
alone is more than worth the money.  Welcome aboard.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

P.S.  I just recently rejoined after a lapse of about three years.  I
got tired of borrowing someone else's magazine to copy the articles I
wanted.