From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:46:16 -0700
Ross,

Thank you for the pictures of the harp.  It is a beauty.  A bunch of us
got together and gave one to a friend about a year ago for her
birthday.  I thought the one we bought was great looking but it pales
next to yours.  Quite a talent.  I hope you save hard copy images to go
with the harp as that would really had to the interest.

Again, thanks for sharing,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA