From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:07:15 -0500
I heartily agree with Doug's comments.  This almost constant belittling of
each other must stop.  Do this on your own time, please!  If I were one of
those people (and the list grows every month) who have been slandered (yes,
slandered!) on this information highway, I would have spoken to an attorney.

Take a look in the mirror.....rest assured, there's not one saint among us.

Kurt