Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:29:58 -0500
ferreter wrote:

> Michael, you wrote the following
> " Hit the goodspots before shell clubs take their trips and ravage the
> area, leave their trash everywhere,"
> I don't see where you get off making this sort of statement, why don't
> you think back real hard to when I introduced you, your wife Marcie
> and her brother Rick to that spot at Norris cut on Virginia key . The
> place was full of strombus rananus, You guys took more then your fill
> that day  then AND came back a few more times until it was cleaned
> out.  HYPOCRITE, clean your own house before telling everyone else to.
> Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
> 3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
> Hollywood, Florida
> 33019-2804
> U.S.A.

Where is this attitude and defensiveness coming from? What are you
feeling guilty about?!?!? Where the *#** do you get off flaming me when
you don't even know who I was speaking about or what I was referring
too. I haven't even seen you in over a year! I was referring to a
particular individual and a particular situation that you are not
involved in and I have said nothing but nice things about the Miami
Club. If you have some left over feelings about something, contact me in
private but don't go off half cocked and not know what you are talking
about. I feel pretty hurt and really concerned about your blasting like
that out of nowhere, and showing your attitude on Conch-L.  I won't even
vaildate that Virginia Key comment with an answer other than I am
responsible only for my own actions and my back yard is ok, but I'm
really wondering about others??  I apologize to all those on Concn-L who
read this.  Michael Huggins, Sunrise, FL