Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:00:38 +0100
George,

I thought of you recently, when I received from Greece a copybook from
Aliki, in which your subscription for last year was clearly written (better
late than never). I cannot remember, now, if you are in order with last
year magazines or not. If you are coming to aarschot and you need
something, let me know that in time!

Point number two:
I would appreciate a link to my homepage. The url is   http://www.evolver.it/
You could simply write something like:

"La Conchiglia is making available on-line to everybody the original
description and pictures of the new taxa published in its pages during its
30 years of live"

Do you think it can be worthy?

Maria Antonietta Fontana Angioy
Evolver srl - La Conchiglia