From:
Kay Lavalier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 15:55:55 -0400
Andrew Vik
Tampa, FL., USA.

Art:

I hope that nobody in any way will consider this as supporting serbian racial
aggression, but the name "Slobodan" means "Free, independent, courageous and
spirited" according to the Serbo-Croatian dictionary. Now, to make this message a
conchological, and nonpolitical one, you can learn about the freshwater mollusca of
Yugoslavia by consulting the numerous papers of P. Radoman (mostly written in
Serbian).

Andrew