From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:27:01 -0400
Next year?  Why not this year?   We are still nailing down the schedule
here and I think we could provide an opportunity for those who wish to
exercise their talents! Polish up your horns and practice, one and all.
I'll check with the rest of the committee.  Winston is a band leader by
trade, after all!  Maybe he can organize a band? Maybe it could be an
annual event!

Lynn Scheu
Louisville KY
Home of the 1999 Shellorchestra???? Marching Band??

Http://www.schnr-specimen-shells.com