From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:33:26 -0000
Does "any three" include whole cabinets.....
easy , Conus vicwee, Cervus, hirasei (the last is the only "Perfect"
specimen of this species, all the lines match up , never seen that before )
But then i think i'd have to grab my cypraea monea, just so I can feel
humble.....NOT.
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida