From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:27:24 -0600
Only three shells, and that tornados coming fast, let's see  hmm, yes the best
of the Conus gloriamaris, oh and that large Thatcheria mirabilis.  Maybe the
Cypreaea aurantium, but no, I should take that rare sinistral Turbinella pyrum,
that way maybe I can sell it after the storm and rebuild my house....what to do,
Wait! Oh, it was only a nightmare.  There is no tornado, and I don't have those
wonderful shells and I likely will never see them either....maybe that was a
fairytale dream, not a nightmare.  Oh if only I could get back into that
dream....