From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:44:28 -0700
Hi,
I still have my snail listed as Papustyla pulcherrima rather
than Papuina...partly because I like the sound of it better,
and partly because I've heard no reason to change it.
What is the current idea as far as generic name for that species?
Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada

HREF="http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html">http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html</A>
><BR>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]</BLOCKQUOTE>
></HTML>

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca