From:
Sher Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 13:51:47 +1000
To Ashley,
How are you?  My name is Stevie, I am 7 years old. I will be 8 soon. My mum
collects shells as well,and I help her. What kind of shells do you have the
most of ?
I go to school to school in Queensland, Australia. I hope you will send me
a message back again soon, I would like to have a freind in another
country.
bye for now,
Stevie.

> From: Unio <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Hello
> Date: Friday, 27 February 1998 10:59
>
> My name is Ashley.  My Daddy is letting me use his computer.  I am 7
years
> old.  I collect seashells.  I help my Daddy find shells for his work when
I am