From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:48:31 -0500
I really don't want to start an argument about evolution, but isn't all
nature based on the survival of the fittest?  If I did not believe this,
then I could not bear the cruel way nature does away with imperfect species.

Life makes sense only if it has a reason - survival.  And does not survival
mean that only the fittest should survive?

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama