From:
Mathilde Duffy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:44:04 -0400
Here's an extensive web site for those interested in  what Cuban
deep water provides. The Discovery Channel  filmed a month long
exploration in the straits between Cuba and Florida back in Decem-
ber of 1997. Alot of Harbor Branch  people were on this one and Al
Giddings was the cinematographer. Don't expect much in the way
of mollusks . This is for everyone . The web links for all things relating
to Cuba are interesting , too. There are video portions as well.
    http://www.discovery.com.area/science/cuba/cuba.html

John Wolff 's message about his trip to Cuba prompted me to share
this . Wish I had seen the _Of Sea and Shore _ article written about
the trip . What was the issue again ?

Most people know about this already , but for those new  list members
who haven't explored Tom Rice's_Of Sea and Shore_ site , don't miss
the Hangman's game . This  just cracks me up  everytime , especially
with the sound turned up . I don't know where this activity places me
on the fitness/evolution  line , but I am staying out of that conversation,
preferring to leave it to  the entertainment committee already in place.
  http://www.ofseaand shore.com/Museum/games/hangman.html

The personal e-mails  welcoming me to the list were overwhelming.
Thankyou so much , if I haven't already written  back to you.

Mathilde Duffy

Watertown, Massachusetts
Boston Malacological Club