From:
Barbara Haviland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:51:57 -0500
We are glad to see that there is hope for shell collectors with the many

Ross Mayhew asked earlier who is the oldest, well, can you top this one?

Ed turned 85 yesterday, March 2, and I asked when he got his first
shells--answer from Pilsbry at the Philadelphia Museum, shells with data at
the age of 6.  Can anyone top this one?

I know how the use the delete key very well after this week, but I think
that this pig thing is a phase, and just delete if you don't want to read
the stuff.  CONCH-L  a wonderful  thing for collectors, but we can get off
track--try to stay on track--there is so much to be learned.

B. Haviland