From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:06:16 -0000
The most dangerous conus of the entire conidae family
is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the one you bought and now need to
explain to the wife how her anniversary diamond ring has been converted into
a lump-o-calcium !!!!

tulipa, geographus, fragilissimus , eldredi, culveri, obscurus, I know there
is one more but the other cones you listed Helmut are not deadly to humans ,
unless you are allergic to them . Thanks for the plug there Thomas. glad
your enjoying the book.
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida