From:
Raye Germon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:22:55 -0400
I will be retiring from the Department of Invertebrate Zoology,
National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution at the
close of business June 30, 1999.  I will sign off from Conch-L on
that day, but will return to the listserv sometime in September after
I get settled in my new home in Madison, Georgia.

Beginning July 1, 1999 for information concerning the mollusk
collections, loan inquiries or requests, permission to study the
collections etc., contact Cheryl Bright at [log in to unmask]
or Jerry Harasewych at [log in to unmask]