From:
carolskoglund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 05:57:08 -0700
Dear Raye,

I just returned from the WSM meeting in Fullerton and heard about your
retirment there.

I know this must be a very busy time for you, but would you have time to
check on one shell for me?  I am writing a paper on the bivalves in the
Pitar subgenus Hysteroconcha, and need information on the number of lots and
the most northern and most southern occurance for Pitar (H.) brevispinosus
(Sowerby, 1851).  The only specimen I can find in museums on the west coast
is one from Ecuador that I collected at SBMNH.

Best wishes for your retirement.

Carol Skoglund