From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:28:24 -0400
Now Art, Madison is a very lovely historic Georgia town
(http://www.madisonga.org/).  It isn't far from either Atlanta or Athens,
each of which have museums of natural history that have mollusc
collections.  Fernbank a private institution is in Atlanta and the newly
designated State museum of natural history, the Georgia Museum of Natural
History (formerly known as the UGA Museum of Natural History) is in Athens.
So the Smithsonian's loss will be our gain.  :-)
Amy

>Retireing, I understand! Nameless Town, Georgia: I don't understand!
>        Raye, you have been a great help to us in producing the Wentletrap
>Book; and, I suspect, to many others who sought to use the facilities of
>our greatest Museum and biological sanctuary.
>        I wish you well in your retirement and hope you will be able to offer
>your expertise to shell people for a long time to come.
>        Art Weil

Amy Edwards, Program Coordinator ------ [log in to unmask]

Georgia Museum of Natural History    --------    phone (706) 542-4137
University of Georgia            --------            FAX 706-542-3920
Athens, GA 30602-1882       --------       http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/
"A man's mind, stretched by new ideas, can never go back to its original
dimensions."             Oliver Wendell Holmes