From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:47:16 -0700
When I was a kid I would spend many hours at the tide pools , until you see
one you can't believe it , there is so much life in them, so much activity .
But now I'm hearing that we can't even go near them . I think we should
protest by out-lawing tofu world-wide, this will bring California's economy
to a grinding halt . Sorry Kim , but these are drastic measures but in the
end I'm sure the boycott will bring them to their cosmetically altered
knees.
Well back to my hole now , Ferreter