From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:59:39 -0400
Cotton is NOT acid free and will gradually turn yellow and also cause Bynes
Disease.
See the cotton in older shells.  Needs to be replaced often.
Shells should be removed from containers and soaked in distilled water
occasionally.  This also will keep them from Bynes Disease,    Also get them
in the air (cool/dry air)
Humidity is the worst as the dampness helps the decaying process.

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
of Merritt Island, Florida.

Jim Specializes in Self-Collected