From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:17:59 +0200
Ross and all,

Those who believe believe, those who don't don't. That's a fact of life.
But let everyone, man, woman and child decide for themselves what their
attitude towards evolution or creation will be. Denying people the knowledge
to make such a choice consciously is to be highly condemned. (in my
opinion). Therefore I sincerely hope the 'Jayhawk Revolution' will fail.

Greetings to all of you,

Erick