From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 06:57:28 PDT
Dear conchlers,

tomorrow, Wednesday, 18. 8. 1999 my mother will get 88 years
old. She stays quite well and is working with mould and earth
to sort out microshells. If anybody will congratulate her, please
send congratulations to my private e-mail: [log in to unmask] She is surely pleased to hear from
you all.
You find an image of my mother on my homepage together
with Peter Eröss from Budapest.
Please visit my homepage. In the next days there will be a lot
of new photos on it: www.netwing.at/nisters/
I'll inform you then.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37