From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 05:07:08 -0000
I haven't a clue .... maybe try "properties" or "options". If its' not
thjere you can do waht i dio , DELETE , DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, if you use
the delete key on the right , along side the return or entert key you can
delete with just one touch.
Hey how's the liggus doing this summer ? time to take them off the
endangered species list  yet?? All the best and have a great weekend, Weasel
(ferret, erimine, martin, badger, shunk ,,,anything in the mustilaid family
will do )