From:
Michael McCreight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 17:42:30 -0600
I hope I'm not being "off" subject here.  Today I received a box of shells
from Mr. Mayhew who was so wonderful to send it for my son's school.  I
understand that the Sanibel Shell Museum has a shell collection for schools
that I thought would be a great supplement.  I was wondering if someone
could tell me are they still doing this, what address to write to (I
understand it needs to be on school letterhead), and to whom should it be
addressed?  I can be e-mailed directly at [log in to unmask] with any
information.  Thanks in advance.

As an addendum, and pertinent to the family shelling thread, my son Justin,
9, loves to go shelling with me; his grandmother and grandfather, John and
Rosalie Taylor; and John's wonderful parents, when they were still with us,
Renford and Lucille Taylor.  Hopefully he'll keep it up for a long, long
time and the common interest just might help us get through those teenage
years to boot! (And Wanda, he has one of your shell club's T-shirts that he
only wears when shelling!)

Kathy