From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:56:46 -0700
Welcome aboard, Nancy.  You'll get a great education on several of the topics you mentioned by doing
a search of the Conch-L archives, including a lot of perspectives on conservation.

I've been collecting around Florida for 20 years as have many Conch-Lers.  Ask away and we'll flood
you with advice and guidance.  If Conch-L is one thing, it's a place of lively, informative
discussion where ideas and differing points of view are welcome (and cherished).  I hope you will
become an active participant.

--
Marlo
Merritt Island, Florida