From:
Carol Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:09:04 -0400
Having the "bug" to make a sailor's valentine, I ordered the small kit,
complete with shells.  I had never collected emerald nerites and was amazed
at the color variations.  It's almost sidetracked my intent to make the
sailor's valentines.  It's one of those "I'll get around to it later" things
now.  They are interesting!  I have a dumb question....where do they come
from?

Carol