From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:44:34 -0500
I just received a message from a person, that has just started collecting
shells and live in the Bahamas.  My question is: Has any of you ever found
Xenophora crispa or  Stellaria solaris there?  My answer to her was the
shells likely would be Xenophora conchyliophora, and Astraea  phoebia, she
is waiting for an answer.  John Bernard  Crossville, Tennessee