From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:11:33 -0000
Hello Chan, I like your website, well done and easy to navigate . As for the
urchins , Fascinating !!! Could I ask what source you used for Identifing
them? If you would like to trade for american urchin both casts and some
complete please contact us at  [log in to unmask]
Mark & Peta Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood Florida
33019-2804