From:
Rick Harbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:50:38 -0700
One of the best sand dollar references is "Living and fossil genera of the
Clyperasteroida (Echinoidea:Echinodermata): An illustrated Key and Annotated
Checklist" 1989. Rich Mooi. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology No. 488. 51
pages.

I would like to obtain specimens of the Asian sand dollars, the Japanese
sand dollar, Scaphechinus mirablis and the miniature sand dollar,
Sinaechinocyamus mai. Can anyone help?

Cheers
Rick Harbo
Marine Images, Nanaimo, B.C. Canada