From:
Carol Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:08:01 -0400
I also collect sand dollars, urchins and sea stars.

Two books that have a selection for the North American ara are:

Peterson Field Guides, Southeastern and Caribbvean Seashores, by Eugene H.
Kaplan, Houghton Mifflin, New York

Nationl Audubon Soceity Field Guid to North American Seashore Creatures, Norman
A. Meinkoth, Prof. , publ. Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. New York  1995

Also, this one is good too.

Sea Stars and Their Kin, by Herbert S. Zim & Lucretia Krantz, publ. William
Morrow Company, New York  1976

Carol Lowe
Toronto, Ontario

http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~chansy/urchins.htm