Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:07:49 EDT
Hi Nancy,

Sorry to hear about your trip being ruined by foul waters. A friend of mine
stopped to see me today, and told me the same scenario he encountered over
the holiday weekend. He said also that the contamination was due to old
septic tanks in the Keys, but no one was sure. He stated the Keys were
experiencing a drought as well, and no one was positive of the cause, or when
it would clear up.

Anyone else hear of this????

Scott
Florida