From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:22:09 -0000
Well it seems that all of us "lucky" floridians have to pay the piper for
living in the greatest shelling grounds in the U.S.A....
For those of you who have not been glued to the news channel a mild
hurricane named floyd is bearing down on south florida .
maybe if we could find a human sacrifice we can convince this hurricane to
sheer clear, any takers ??/
Maybe we'll give a shelling up-date when the eye crosses . Will try and give
a report later if the storm surge stays under 40 feet .
good luck to all who will be in it's path, god bless,
ferreter. (feet still dry)